1:36 PM

Nana

Posted by Nimfah

 

Alternative Name: ナナ
Years of Released: 
April 5, 2006 – March 27, 2007
Episodes:
47
Genre:
Comedy, Drama, Josei, Music, Romance, Slice Of Life, Tragedy
Favorite Characters :
Nana Osaki, Shin, Yasu
My Rating:
PG
Grade:
A+

Summary:
The two Nanas meet on a train by chance, both on their way to Tokyo. After a string of coincidences, they come to live together in an apartment numbered 707. Despite having contrasting personalities and ideals, the Nanas respect each other and become close friends.


My review:
Before I watched Nana I have read many good reviews on it and that made me check it out for myself and I don't regret doing so. The reason I hesitated at first as you may or may not know that I am not a huge fan of music genre and punk rock in particular but once again I can happily admit being wrong. Music is a big part of Nana and it's fantastic. I like to listen to those songs over and over again. I even I have one of them as my ringtone. There are no monsters to kill or a world to save. Just regular people trying to find themselves in this world, who are working hard reaching their goals, and dealing with everyday life. It's always nice to have good friends you can count on as well. The more the story progresses the more complicated the relationship between Nana and Hachiko gets. I can admit in a way I understand Nana's feeling and I'm sure many girls will as well. There are lots of fun moments, sad moments, silly moments, and the moments of desperation you will share with characters of Nana. Let's not forget that it's Josei meaning that the target audience is late teenage girls and adult women. Just keep that in mind when you watch it. Other than that I'd say go for it. Great anime.



Recommend:
Recommended for late teenage and adult female audiences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment