9:52 PM

Eden Of The East

Posted by Nimfah







Alternative Name: 東のエデン
Years of Released: January 11, 2009 – Jun 20, 2009
Episodes: 11
Genre: Psychological, Romance
Favorite Characters : Akira Takizawa
My Rating: PG-13
Grade: A+

Summary:
On November 22 2010, ten missiles strike against uninhabited areas of Japan, claiming no victims. This apparent terrorist act is referred to as "Careless Monday" and disregarded by most people. The series begins three months later, with a young Japanese woman named Saki Morimi visiting Washington D.C. as part of her graduation trip. When she gets into trouble, a mysterious Japanese man, who introduces himself as Akira Takizawa, helps her through it. The man appears to have no memory and is completely naked, carrying only a gun and a cell phone charged with 8.2 billion yen in digital money.[1] The cell phone has the phrase, noblesse oblige ("nobility obligates" or "noble's obligation" in English), printed on it. While they are coming back to Japan, they learn that a new missile attack has taken place in their country.

My review:
It got all my attention right away from the very first minute. I love the opening and animation is amazing. The plot was great(even though I need to watch it again because I feel like I didn't get it all). I'm very impressed! I want one of those phones for myself!

Recommend:
Recomended

0 comments:

Post a Comment