5:46 PM

DN Angel

Posted by Nimfah








Alternative Name: D.N.Angel
Years of Released: April 3, 2003 – September 25, 2003
Episodes: 26
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo
Favorite Characters : Dark
My Rating: PG
Grade: B-

Summary:
Daisuke Niwa is a 14-year-old boy who has a special genetic ability: whenever he sees or thinks about his crush, Risa Harada, he turns into the infamous phantom thief Dark. Satoshi Hiwatari is a student at the same school as Daisuke and the Harada twins, as well as the Commander of the police force who is heading the investigation on Dark. He is also member of the Hikari family, a clan of artists which has opposed the Niwa family of thieves for centuries.

My review:
It was a bit boring and way too slow I think. But that's in my opinion. Typical shoujo anime with elements of fantasy. It has it's audience and has right to exist. I tell you more. I know a lot of people who like it a lot. Even guys are among them which is still mystery to me but that's just me. Try it. You may like it or you may not. If you don't then just turn it off. As simple as that.


Recommend:
For girls I would say )))

0 comments:

Post a Comment