9:49 PM

Death Parade

Posted by Nimfah





 

Alternative Name:   Desu Parēdo
Years of Released:
January 9, 2015March 27, 2015
Episodes:
24
Genre:
Drama, Mystic, Physiological Thriller
Favorite Characters :
Desim, Chiyuki
My Rating:
PG-12
Grade:
A

Summary:
Whenever two people on Earth die at the same time, they are sent to one of many mysterious bars run by bartenders serving as arbiters. There, they must participate in Death Games with their lives on the line, the results of which reveal what secrets led them to their situation and what their fate will be afterwards, with the arbiters judging if their souls will either be sent for reincarnation or banished into the void.

My review:
I really got into this one, that's for sure. Intriguing title, hypnotizing opening, unexpected plot development - all that creates one solid fondation for the future hours in front of the screen spent in anticipation and excitement. Just the genre phycological thriller is usially enough for me to get my interest. I will gladly re watch Death Parade in the near future the way I do with the small list of anime that were able to touch just the right strings of my soul.


Recommended: For everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment