6:12 PM

Kaidan Restaurant

Posted by Nimfah


 

Alternative Name:  Thriller Restaurant
Years of Released:
  October 13, 2009June 8, 2010
Episodes:
23
Genre: 
Horror, Mystery, Supernatural, Children literature
Favorite Characters :
Ghost
My Rating:
PG
Grade:
A

Summary:
There is a loose theme throughout the series of the "Thriller Restaurant", which is introduced in the first episode. The remainder of the series is a collection of ghost stories reminiscent of the Scary Stories anthology and Kwaidan.

My review: 
Even though I'm way above this show's target audience, I found myself enjoing the series very much. I was looking for some scary anime to watch and found Thriller Restaurant - a fine find. Love the structure of each episode as they present each story as a restaurant menu (with a sweet and blood chilling desert in the end of course).
Recommend: Deffinenty


Where to watch:     RUS  Here                                          ENG Here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment