6:57 PM

Say I Love You

Posted by Nimfah



 

Alternative Name:  Sukitte ii na yo
Years of Released:
  October 6, 2012December 30, 2012
Episodes:
13
Genre:
Romantica, Shouje
Favorite Characters :
Shion
My Rating:
PG
Grade:
B-

Summary:
Quiet and unassuming Mei Tachibana has spent her high school years without making friends or getting a boyfriend because of a childhood incident that left her believing that people will betray each other sooner or later. When she encounters a popular boy named Yamato Kurosawa, he becomes interested in her, and it is through their tentative friendship and blossoming relationship that Mei ultimately begins to branch out and befriend others.

My review:
I don't watch shouje very often but one day I was in the mood and I stumbled upon "Say I Love You." It wasn't terrible, but I have seen a much better pieces. There are a lot of romance anime out there and there are much more worthy shows to enjoy. However, if you are into Romance in general, don't miss this one.

Recommend: For Girls who love romance


Where to watch:     RUS  Here                                          ENG Here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment