8:41 PM

Tiger and Bunny

Posted by Nimfah










Alternative Name: Tiger and Bunny
Years of Released:
April 3, 2011 – September 18, 2011
Episodes:
25
Genre:
Science fiction, Superhero
Favorite Characters :
Kotetsu, Blue Rose
My Rating:
PG
Grade:
B-

Summary:
The series takes place in the year "NC 1978" in a fictional, re-imagined version of New York City called Sternbild City, where 45 years before, superpowered individuals known as "NEXT" started appearing and some of them became superheroes. Each of the city's most famous superheroes work for a sponsor company and their uniforms also contain advertising for real-life companies. Their heroic activity is broadcast on the popular television show "Hero TV", where they accumulate points for each heroic feat accomplished (arresting criminals or saving civilians, for example) and the best ranked hero of the season is crowned "King of Heroes".

My review:
 

Yeah, superhero anime! How insane is that? Truthfully, I nearly choked on my drink when I saw this anime's post, but it turned out to be not so bad after all. The characters were funny, the story was pretty interesting. I didn't really like how they combined 2D and 3D together. My eyes did hurt when I was watching it. I guess it's all true what they write it the beginning of every anime about not to watch it in the dark room. Who knows...

Recommend:
Recommended

0 comments:

Post a Comment