6:09 AM

Working!!

Posted by Nimfah






Alternative Name: Working!!
Years of Released:
April 4, 2010 – June 26, 2010 / October 1, 2011 – December 24, 2011
Episodes:
13 / 13
Genre: 
Slice Of Life, Comedy
Favorite Characters :
Souma, Satou
My Rating:
PG
Grade:
B-

Summary:
The main character of Working!!, Souta is a 16-year-old high school student recruited by Popura to become a new employee at the family restaurant Wagnaria. He is enamored by cute things and thus favors Popura over the other employees due to her cute appearance. He voices his thoughts out loud and occasionally offends his co-workers, often resulting in him getting punished by them. He usually finds his co-workers and the rules of the restaurant to be strange, but he still has an attachment to his job. He is able to adapt quickly to his job at the restaurant.



My review:

Typical slice of life anime with nothing really going on. I always hoped for things to progress but in vain. That fact always annoys me when there is no character or plot development, but I guess you should just take what you can get. Why did I watch it then? Well, I guess I was hoping for something to happen but.. In any case if you like "cutesy" stuff then check this on out. It has what they call a "kawaii mono" or what I call it "kawaii element".




Recommend: Um.. Sure...

0 comments:

Post a Comment