8:51 AM

My Little Monster

Posted by Nimfah



Alternative Name: Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, The Monster Sitting Beside Me
Years of Released:
October 2, 2012December 25, 2012
Episodes:
13
Genre:
Romance, Comedy
Favorite Characters :
Kenji
My Rating:
PG
Grade:
B+

Summary:
My Little Monster focuses on the relationship between Shizuku Mizutani, who has absolutely no interests except in studying and her plans for the future, and a boy named Haru Yoshida, who sits next to Shizuku in class but rarely attends school. After Shizuku is tasked with delivering class printouts to Haru's home, she meets Haru, who immediately greets her as a friend, starting their new relationship.

My review:

Sweet little story. There are many of those out there and for me My Little Monster doesn't stand out much from the rest of similar shoujo anime. But I'm not implying it in a bad way, God forbid. Those types of shows deserve to exist. And I do enjoy watching them from time to time, when I need to relax and just enjoy the sweet romance without over thinking about deep storyline twists and deep meanings behind them. Nice watch.



Recommend: Recomended

0 comments:

Post a Comment