12:35 PM

Psycho-pass

Posted by Nimfah





Alternative Name: サイコパス
Years of Released: October 12, 2012March 22, 2013
Episodes:
23
Genre:
Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Science fiction, Thriller
Favorite Characters :
Kougami
My Rating:
PG-13
Grade:
A

Summary:
Psycho-Pass is set in a future where it is possible to instantaneously measure a person's mental state, personality, and the probability that a person will commit crimes, all through a device installed on each citizen's body called a Psycho-Pass. When this probability, measured by the "Crime Coefficient" index, is too high in an individual, they are pursued and apprehended—with lethal force, if necessary.

My review:
Great representation of cyberpunk. Although it is not my favorite genre but phycho-pass turned out to be a great watch for me. It was a rare case when I watched every episode with great interest and wanted to know how this all was going to end. The ending didn't dissapoint me either by the way. Very realistic and believable. The idea of having phycho-pass reminded me of "Minority Report" movie. I would watch it again.

Recommend: Absolutely

0 comments:

Post a Comment