7:01 PM

Paradise Kiss

Posted by Nimfah



Alternative Name: ParaKiss
Years of Released:
October 13, 2005December 29, 2005
Episodes:
12
Genre: 
Drama, Romance
Favorite Characters :
Miwako
My Rating:
PG-16
Grade:
A

Summary:
  Yukari is a pretty-faced high school senior that studies dutifully for her university entrance exams. She cannot find meaning in her repetitive life and feels that she has not truly lived at all. As a student at a prestigious high school, she begins with a snobbish attitude towards the fashion design students. After she is scouted by Arashi and "kidnapped" by Isabella, her attitude towards them begins to change to one of admiration for the students' passion and drive.

My review:

Actually this one turned out much better than I thought. I should've expected it from Ai Yazawa's work, creator of Nana. Great, realistic story about finding out who you are, about finding your goals and dreams, and about love of course. I also loved it because it reminded me a lot about the time I wisited Tokyo with its glamor, great fashion, beautiful people. Great show.




Recommend: Highly recomended

0 comments:

Post a Comment