8:00 AM

xxxHolic

Posted by Nimfah





Alternative Name: ×××ホリック
Years of Released:
April 6, 2006September 28, 2006
Episodes:
23
Genre: 
Supernatural, Horror, Psychological, Comedy
Favorite Characters :
Watanuki
My Rating:
PG-13
Grade:
B+

Summary:
  The series' plot focuses on Kimihiro Watanuki, a high school student plagued by yōkai and ayakashi, spirits with a strong attraction to him. The spirits are invisible to others and encounters with them are extremely troublesome. When he stumbles into a shop that grants wishes, however, events in his life promise to become more unusual. The shop is owned by Yūko Ichihara, a mysterious witch of many names and esoteric renown. For a price, she offers to grant Watanuki's wish to be rid of the spirits. The price, according to Yūko, must be of equal value and so, as payment, he temporarily becomes Yūko's part-time employee.

My review: 
Well, where do I start? First of all, I'm a big fan of forklore and Japanese forklore in particular so I loved watching each new episode telling a new legend or revealing new character. I loved the overall dark and mysterious atmosphere of the series. However, I'm not the fan of the art and grasshopper long limbs. But in this case I could get over that fact. Nice watch.  


Recommend: Yes


Where to watch:     RUS Here                                    ENG Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment