4:56 PM

Howl's Moving Castle

Posted by Nimfah







Alternative Name: Hauru no Ugoku Shiro
Years of Released: November 20, 2004
Time: 119 minutes
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Romance
My Rating: G
Grade: A

Summary:
Eighteen-year-old Sophie, who runs her late father's hat shop, has a chance encounter with the mysterious wizard Howl who takes a liking to her. The meeting attracts the attention of the Witch of the Waste, who has been seeking Howl's love for her own, and the Witch places a curse on Sophie, turning her into a 90-year-old woman with the inability to tell anyone about the curse. Sophie decides to seek out Howl in the Wastes, encountering and befriending an animated scarecrow she names Turnip Head. They eventually come across Howl's moving castle; inside, Sophie is greeted by the fire demon Calcifer that powers the castle and recognizes that Sophie has been cursed. Calcifer offers to break the curse in exchange if Sophie can break the bond between Howl and Calcifer. When Howl arrives, Sophie claims that she is the castle's new cleaning lady...

My review:
I really really loved it when I was watching it for the first time. The first thing I thought was "Howl's so cute" ^_^ I love this story.

Recommend:
I think everyone could enjoy it. Recommended!

0 comments:

Post a Comment