6:38 PM

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Posted by Nimfah







Alternative Name: Reborn!
Years of Released: October 7, 2006
Episodes: 1-33(Season1)/34-73(Season2)
Genre: Action, Shounen, Comedy, Mafia, Supernatural
Favorite Characters : Kyoya Hibari, Dino, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Squalo, Tsuna, Bel or "Prince the Ripper", Mukuro Rokudo
My Rating: G/G
Grade: A+/A+

Summary:
The Reborn! story revolves around a boy named Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada, who is chosen to become the Vongola Family's boss due to him being the great-great-great grandson of the first Vongola boss, who had moved to Japan from Italy during his time. Also, the other candidates for the position of the head of the Vongola Family died. For these reasons, Tsuna is the only remaining heir. As such, Timoteo a.k.a. "Vongola IX," the current head of the family, sends Reborn, an infant hitman from Italy, to train Tsuna. Tsuna then unwillingly undergoes training from Reborn. Reborn's main method of teaching Tsuna is the "Dying Will Bullet" ("Deathperation Shot" in Viz Media's translation of the manga), which will make the person be "reborn" with a stronger self intent on fulfilling his dying will. Through his experiences, Tsuna unconsciously becomes stronger and more confident, which ultimately makes him better suited as the Vongola Family's boss despite continuing to reject his Mafia inheritance.

My review:
I absolutely LOVE it. I don't remember the last time I got so emotionally involved in anime since my I was watching Sailor moon as a kid. It really reminded me of how kids get exited about things and I felt like a child one more time! The first season was got me warmed up and prepared to the second which is my favorite so far! I'll write about 3rd and 4th later when the 5th will end(even though it barely started) cause they are all linked together. Great characters and humor. They really make Mafia theme work in my opinion. Plot is very dynamic which is great. I liked that there weren't a lot of "fillers". Only a little in first season but it wasn't too bad. It got more and more interesting with each arc. Very recommended.

Recommend:
Go for it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment