10:12 PM

My Noble Masters

Posted by Nimfah








Alternative Name:
They Are My Noble Masters
Years of Released: January 4, 2008
Episodes: 13
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Ecchi
Favorite Characters : none
My Rating: PG-16
Grade: B-

Summary:
Due to family troubles, Ren Uesugi and his sister, Mihato, leave their home. They end up moving to the city but find themselves with a lack of money. Somehow they are able to find work in the form of the Kuonji family's mansion, being employed as servants to the three sisters of the Kuonji family: Shinra, Miyu, and Yume. Being a servant also associates Ren with the mansion's additional servants and the Kuonji sisters' friends.

My review:
Well, I was Ok. Nothing special. Funny enough. And again I'm not a fan of echhi.

Recommend:
To spend some time..

0 comments:

Post a Comment