2:44 PM

Maria†Holic

Posted by Nimfah







Alternative Name: Maria Holic
Years of Released: January 5, 2009
Episodes: 12
Genre: Comedy, Shoujo-Ai
Favorite Characters : Maria, Matsurika
My Rating: PG-16
Grade: B-

Summary:
Maria Holic revolves around a high school girl, Kanako Miyamae, who is scared of boys and breaks out in hives if a boy touches her. During her second year of high school, she enrolls in an all-girls school hoping to find a female romantic partner. However, her ideal candidate, Mariya Shidō, turns out to be a sadistic crossdressing boy...

My review:
It was... interesting. I don't know why I even watched and even more gave it a B!!! I guess because I like Maria character. Kanako is such a pervert and I can't decide whether it is funny or annoying. 1st episode was so promising but unfortunately there is no set plot whatsoever. The end.. i can't even call it that. Nothing happened there. Anyway the thing I liked was Opening and Closing song. The second season is pretty much the same as first one.

Recommend:
Well... see for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment