7:56 PM

Strawberry Panic

Posted by Nimfah





Alternative Name: Strawberry Panic!
Years of Released: April 3, 2006
Episodes: 26
Genre: Romance, Shoujo Ai(girls love)
Favorite Characters : Shizuma
My Rating: PG-16
Grade: B-

Summary:
Aoi Nagisa is a new transfer student to St.Miatre,one of three all-girl academies on Astraea Hill.She finds herself lost on the first day,and runs into Hanazono Shizuma, a beautiful and highly respected senior among the students. Shizuma kindly offers her help, while Nagisa is stunned into silence by her beauty. This is the beginning of a highly enjoyable and romantic shoujo-ai story,with many colorful characters adding spice to the story with their adorable antics,and a must-see for all yuri fans.

My review:
Well, at first it was too cheesy for me. It seemed like everybody was SO nice to each other. No negative emotions at all and it felt so fake to me. It got interesting only after 17 episode. I believed in love between Shizuma and Nagisa which means they have done a pretty good job. One of the few shouje ai anime I'd like to watch again.

Recommend:
For yuri fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment