11:55 AM

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Posted by Nimfah






Alternative Name: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu
Years of Released: April 2, 2006
Episodes: 14
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, School Life, Science-fiction
My Rating: PG-16
Grade: C-

Summary:
The story is told by Kyon, one of the members of SOS Brigade, and is centered around Haruhi Suzumiya, a first-year high school student, and a group called the SOS Brigade, which she formed in order to look for and play with aliens, people from the future, people from alternate worlds, and other such extraordinary entities. The club name is actually an acronym of: Suzumiya Haruhi's Brigade to greatly enliven the world. It is described as an unusual school story .

My review:
I disliked it. It's not that the idea was bad or something but the main character Haruhi just drives me nuts. She is such a spoiled BRAT and watching how everyone indulges her childish caprices was more than I could bear. Seriously. I would give her a good punch for all those things that she has done. Arrrr!!!... I was so annoyed...

Recommend:
The idea was very interesting so you can check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment