5:44 PM

Ouran High School Host Club

Posted by Nimfah








Alternative Name: High School Host Club; Ouran Host Club
Years of Released: April 4, 2006
Episodes: 26
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Parody, Romance, Shoujo
Favorite Characters : Kyouya Ootori, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, Tamaki Suoh
My Rating: PG-13
Grade: A+

Summary:
Ouran High School is a school for the very rich and only the very rich. That is, until Haruhi Fujioka becomes Ouran's first scholarship student and sole poor student, which is quite an accomplishment. Tuition isn't the only thing Haruhi needs to pay for, though; the uniform alone is far to expensive for Haruhi's father's meager wages working at a local gay bar. Instead, Haruhi elects to wear long slacks, polo shirts and a vest, along with thick glasses...

My review:
This is the most hilarious anime I've seen so far!!! I was rolling on the floor and laughing so hard when I was watching it. I've seen it a couple of times already and it never gets old. Love all of them: Haruhi, Tamaki, Keoya, Mori and Honey-sempai and of course the TWINS...

Recommend:
If you are in the mood for a good comedy then it's for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment